Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friend, Brother

Best friend, I don't think that word has a real meaning to me anymore. All of my friends are my best friends basically. I guess what a normal person would call a best friend, I would call a brother. Justin, TJ, Payten, Heather, Jade, Kira, Mitch; these are the guys whom you'd probably call my 'best friends'. I would call them my Brothers and Sisters. Because best friend is still only a friend. A brother or sister is a member of your family - that tie can't be severed. Just look at Denis and I. One exchange of words and I finally lost my temper. He got kicked out of my house because he couldn't keep his filthy mouth shut and was too much of a coward afterwards to continue being my friend. Friends come and go - but my brothers stay eternal. So yes, none of the aforementioned people are actual blood relatives, but I'll damned if they don't seem like. Save for that pathetic snake Denis. I'm not by any means perfect, and somedays it doesn't seem like I'm even a good person - but I know this, and this is my advice to anyone who reads this. If you have a friend you have to 'deal with', 'live with', or 'put up with' - they are not your friends. Denis was a user, I'm guessing if you feel this way about any of your friends then THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Everyone - even if you think you are worhtless - deserves friends that ARE FRIENDS.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment