Friday, February 4, 2011

Justin

Justin, I want to take the time right now to thank you for everything you’ve down for me. You’ve been there for me, whether I needed you or not, for four years now. I don’t have many found memories anymore, that you are not a part of. I truly mean that too. You’ve put up with all the BS, carried me through so much, and have exhibited the patience that almost no other friend has. You have understood all the strange monologues, accepted all the strict rules, and most of all, you’ve down this without complaint, without falter. I think you are truly, one of the best friends I have ever been blessed with. You understand me. You understand why I ask for the things I do. You understand. And I’m grateful that you understand. Thank you Justin, for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment