Friday, March 4, 2011

Mein Letze tag

I guess I would spend my last day with as many people as I could.
Of all the things I could do, that's what  should.
I'd probably drink about, and laugh with my friends.
Play guitar and pray that this wouldn't be the end.
I'd lie in bed with my girlfriend, and we would make love.
And I'd pray that God would take me in heaven above.
I tell me dad I loved him, and he always was right.
And I'd ask my mom not to cry, because she'd done alright.
I would plead I'm sorry, the people I'd hurt I knew.
Those ones that heard my selfish cries, the unlucky and the few.
I'd tell my friends I'd loved them, so that they would understand.
And I'd tell them that we'd meet again, in the promised land.
We'd talk and drink and sing about the paradise up above.
And we'd talk about God and Jesus, and their perfect love.
I'd learn as much as possibly could in one single day.
Then I pray to God that the moments, wouldn't fade away.

1 comment: