Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Polizei Act Six

The clocked winked at me. It actually winked. Why? Clocks don't wink. Then I realized that everything was blurry. It felt like the world was spinning. I had been shot...again. "Stay down." I heard someone shout. There was a flurry of automatic fire only inches from my head and I turned in time to see two black figures fall to the easrth, fountaining with blood. "Come on, we have to get out of here!" I felt myself being picked up, and it was then that I realized that I still had my pistol. Drunkenly, I fired at another pair of figures. I think one round grazed the second, but they did litttle more than duck. Still very woozy I let them have the whole clip, blasting away until the trigger went limp. I was tossed into the back of a delivery van, and the world went black as we sped away...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment