Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I get knocked down...

So, this is the funniest/most embarassing memory I can think of...

It was easter quite a few years ago, I don't remember the date, but I think it was before 2000. I was riding my bike in my grandma's cul-da-sac not really paying attention. At one point I was talking to the girl I was riding with and didn't look where I was going. All in a flash, I crashed into a mail box and was thrown clean over the handle bars and onto a freshly mowed lawn. I was almost screaming for a moment because I was sure that I had to have hurt myself. But after realizing I was fine, I stood back up laughing, got back on my bike and rode to my grandma's with the girl to tell her about what happened. I'm still glad I didn't break my neck or something crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment