Friday, February 25, 2011

...You're suppose to be dead...

My three people -

Jimi Hendrix - ask him about how he was inspired to make the music that he made. The ways that he changed the electric guitar and rock music. And ask him if he felt like h accomplished everything he wanted during his life.

(Dimebag) Darrell Abbot - ask him about how he felt about his murder, if he was happy with his life. About how he loved his bestfriend/commonlaw wife Rita. How he changed Heavy Metal, if he was angry at the man who murdered him.

Cliff Burton - I'd want to ask him how he felt about his death. How it physically felt when the tour bus rolled over on top of him. I'd want to ask how he felt about the music he'd created. I'd like to know how he felt about Metallica today, as opposed to when he was a member. I'd also love to shake his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment